Tuesday, July 2, 2013

(7.2.13) Puerto Plata, Dominican Rep. [DAY 3]

Another day at the beach! I felt the vacation getting tedious at first because all Sam and I did so far was swim in the pool or lay in the beach.
image
All I do at the beach is check my phone since it’s the only place with wifi. So ironic lol!
image
It is sunny everyday! If it rains, it only rains for like five minutes.
image
I am in love with the ocean in Puerto Plata ♥ I have never seen an ocean so blue and beautiful *sighss*
image
Sam with her coco loco and my pina colada~! I love my drink, I order it every time ^.^
image
Our bed for the day- it swings!
image
We went to the Jacuzzi and chatted for awhile. It was so relaxing! When I  was getting out, a guy whispered,
"You’re so pretty. God bless you." 
I wasn’t sure if he was talking to me so I’m like,
"…wat"
And I turned to see him and he winked at me lool. He was covered in tattoos but that was how I recognized him later on. More about him on my next entry. It is interesting I have to say! I told Colin about it and he cracked up lol!
image
Another interesting story!
Remember the server who called me a barbie in the previous entry? I met him again on the beach. I did not recognize him but apparently he remembered me. He asked me if I wanted a drink again but I politely declined.
I was about to doze off since Sam was next to me tanning when I opened my eyes and I see him in right front of me. He was bending down and asked if I wanted a drink again LOLOL But I politely declined u__u;;
Thinking back, I think he came up to me several times saying I should get a drink cus all I do is sit there and do nothing lol! Maybe he just wants a tip ;u;
image
Dinner at an Asian themed restaurant! Sushi boat for an appetizer. The food was all right :T
Ugh, I acquired eight mosquito bites that day. It seriously ruined my day, I was in so much pain :C

No comments:

Post a Comment