Monday, July 22, 2013

★·.·´¯`·.·★ (7.22.13) Beach ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Colin and I finally went to the beach after months of talking and planning. However, plans were always canceled because busy schedules and bad weather :C


But we are finally here! I’ve always wanted to go to the beach with him. The sky was cloudy in the morning and I feared it would rain but it was really sunny later in the day :b
image
Professional photographer in the making lol jk
image
I think he will kill me for posting this pic #yolo I snapped a lot of half naked pics of him mwahahaha
image
Put sunscreen on Colin and I barely put any on myself(I did not care to lol) Because of that, almost my entire body is sunburned- face, arms, back, parts of legs :C *cries*
The day grew hotter but I had a lot of fun. I enjoy giving Colin piggy-back rides and carrying him bridal-style in the water LOL 
"Do you feel manly right now?"
"I feel…emasculated LOL"
I then realized that I was late for my SAT prep so Colin walked me to the train station. I was an hour late lolol! 
image
Despite looking like a tomato, I had a lot of fun~! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment