Wednesday, July 3, 2013

(7.3.13) Puerto Plata, Dominican Rep. [DAY 4]

It was a peculiar yet extremely interesting day. I have never been hit on so many times before lol! 
image
We reserved a the top bunk of the bunk bed on the beach for the day. I liked the swinging beds better :b
They don’t check for ID so I tried brandy and rum for the first time. I don’t understand why adults love to drink so much cus alcohol tastes like shiet D;
I remember I looked outside from the bunk bed and I saw the server who called me barbie again. He waved and called me barbie lolol! He asked me if I wanted a drink and I declined again.
I was going to ask him for a drink later on but I couldn’t find him afterwards :c I was gonna leave him a good tip too LOL
image
Sam didn’t want her face in the photo lolol. We ordered another drink! We gave the server a $2 tip. He served us the whole day even though other servers could have served us too.
image
We went back to our room. This is our view from the balcony. It’s always peaceful~
image
Used this body lotion and I thought of Colin lol jk ;)
Sam wanted to get a henna tattoo so we went by the poolside where they were making the tattoos.
I sat next to her and waited until it was done.
From a distance, I saw the guy from the Jacuzzi (from my previous entry). He was with a bunch of guys who were the staff at the resort. He winked at me. The group of guys then motioned me to come to them.
ONE EVEN WAS LIKE…I CAN’T EVEN.
But anyway, I declined but they insisted. Like GURLL I GOT A MAN. I got up to leave Sam because it was getting too awkward when that guy from the Jacuzzi came up to me.
I didn’t know he was the guy from yesterday until I saw his tattoos lol. But we chatted for bit. He was from NYC as well and he asked me where I’m from, my age…etc. He wished I stayed longer cus he wanted to know me better.
I dislike it so much when people fetish-size a race. He thought I was Korean but I told him I was Chinese. He said I was a beautiful Chinese woman and I was adorable. But why must he add “Chinese” when complimenting me?
When I told him I was 17, he turned his head and was like “oh woww i would’ve fucked you so bad”
That was my cue to leave so I had to ditch Sam and lied I had to go back to the beach.
image
Spotted a “Wal-Mart” while waiting until Sam came back. 
The server that served us this morning came up to my bunk and asked if I wanted a drink I declined. When Sam came back, he came up again.
He asked if we’re sisters, where we were from and he thought we were Japanese. No one thinks about Chinese /sobsob
It was our last full day here so Sam and I went to the Jacuzzi again. Thankfully, there was not a lot of people there. I was not in the mood to talk to anymore strangers. :I
The beach was closing and Sam wouldn’t leave so I ditched her (♥) and went back to my bunk. 
Apparently, the “pretending-to-text-on-your-phone-when-you-see-someone-you-dont-want-to-talk-to” doesn’t work here ;u;
I saw the same server near me so I looked at my phone but he came up to me and asked if I will be here tomorrow. I said no and he was sad. We chatted for awhile until Sam finally came lol.
~*~*MASS PICDROP (w/ Sam’s amazing photography skillz)*~*
image
image
image
Model status lololol!!
image
Changed into a dress for dinner since it’s our last night in Puerto Plata (unfortunately :c)
imageMexican food for dinner! Pork ribs for the main dish and flan for dessert ^w^
Sam and I walked around the resort for the last night and packed for our last day tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment