Thursday, July 4, 2013

(7.4.13) Puerto Plata, Dominican Rep. [DAY 5]

It was our last day here and I desperately wanted to stay longer :C So sad *cries*
image
We walked on the beach for the last time. I’m really going to miss this place u__u;;
The morning was such a rush with the packing and everything. I was getting so pissed off. 
Finally got to the airport after all the pressure and rush. Ugh.. we waited for a long time at the airport. It also began to rain really hard. But it usually rains for like five minutes and then it’s sunny again.
As we were at the immigration center, there was a blackout at the airport. The lights turned on shortly afterwards but it turned off AGAIN. The lights kept flickering on and off in two minute intervals until it stayed on for good lol.
image
Went to the gift shop while waiting to board on the plane. I’ve never seen cigarette companies preventing people not to smoke while trying to sell their products! 
image
Good bye Dominican Republic ;n; *cries*
image
The clouds looked like they were floating on the ocean. So beautiful ♥
image
lol c: I had to post this pic sorry not sorry
We arrived back to the United States after four hours of flight. It was boring and uncomfortable as usual. Why must a baby always sit behind me? 
Anyway, we went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner.
Bottom line: I would give Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort and Spa 5 out of 5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆
No, I’ll give it a million stars because it is just that wonderful! The shows were amazing and all the staff there were extremely nice! ^u^ 
The food was pretty delicious as well. Everyone was kind right to the point when they dropped us off at the airport and said farewell.
Maybe they are partially the reason why I will miss that place haha~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment