Friday, July 12, 2013

★:- (7.12.13) One of the best meals of my life -:★

Yesterday, I went to a Japanese restaurant called Hide-chan Ramen. Let me tell you how amazing this place is.
Upon walking in, I was greeted by a row of servers, “いっらしゃいませ!” which loosely translates to “welcome”. Normally, the servers in Japanese restaurants are Chinese but I guess in the city, there are more Japanese servers ヾ(・ε・θ
The restaurant highly resembled a ramen shop from an anime and the servers looked like they just came out of a Japanese drama ;u;
image
Best takoyaki I have tasted in my entire life. I did not like the first time I have tried it but I have completely change mind. The flavors just exploded in my mouth. 
The dumplings were heavenly as well *p* ♥ Beer is only $2 after 5:30pm! 
image
Their homemade tofu with bonito flakes on top were amazing as well!
image
It tastes pretty good with soy sauce~
image
I ordered Naruto’s favorite: Tonkatsu Miso Ramen! \(⌒▽⌒) The ramen tastes like actual ramen. Not like the instant ones I make at home lolol
Other dishes:
image
image
The servers thanked us as we left: “ありがとうございました”. I was so full =p=;;
But seriously, it was one of the best meals of my life. I can’t wait to go back there! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment