Friday, November 8, 2013

=A=;;

Life is so routine and bland lately. I'm so tired of everything lol ;I

It was really cold and windy today. I'm still cold regardless of the number of blankets and layers of clothes I'm wearing rn 

First period: I had a Precalc test today. Each question is nine points and I did not understand like three questions so I'm fucked lol.

Second period: I watched people's presentations. I left my rating sheet at home (I didn't bring any books with me today) and luckily the teacher did not collect it whaddupp~

Third period: I always look forward to this class especially on Fridays because it's CSI Fridayy!! I watched CSI: Las Vegas and it was a great episode as usual c:

Fourth period: Lunch; went to the library as usual. My friend had to leave early to do something and my other friends didn't make it to the library (it wasn't even that crowded and they kicked people out wtf) so I sat alone and read a book.

Fifth period: English is probably my least favorite class but I don't mind it because it's my sleeping period. I didn't sleep today though because we had group work :T

Sixth period: I had a guest speaker come to the class. The man was really weird.. He talked about college stuff and it was everything I knew already so I read my book again.

Seventh period: Gym test today on basketball. Mad light lol

My iPhone screen cracked even more; parts of the screen chipped off. I'm really fucked lol.


My babyy :(

Since my screen broke, the front camera is cracked too. Goodbye selfies :(

lol I use my camera now...it's aiight, I haven't camerawhored in such an awful long time *cries*


It feels weird uploading my photos as X-Large. I feel like my imperfections are magnified 200% like BAMM frizzy hair in your face! BAMM bad eye makeup in your face!! I'm a very insecure person lol :L


Bathroom selca~!

lol I took like 10+ pics of myself and these three photos are the ones that made it onto this blogguuuu

I'm really into Kid Cudi's songs lately ever since I heard the song, "Memories" by David Guetta.

My goodness, he is attractive and his quotes are deep too lml

You know who else is attractive? Kiko Mizuhara.


She is so, so beautiful like wow. I love looking at her pictures because she's everything I'm not but wow she's perfect ♥

So yeah, today I've shared my day and my celebrity crushes. Gawdd my life is boring..

Also I make bad gifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment