Friday, November 29, 2013

Unproductive Black Friday (´・ω・`)

For our first round, Sam and I shopped at Menlo Park Mall. We did most of our shopping there (well Sam's shopping because I barely bought anything lol) since it was when we were the most energized lolol

@Uniqlo lol; I really love this sweater, it has bunnies on it ;u; ♥

Rose and green tea flavored macaroons ^w^ I have never eaten a rose before but that macaroon strangely just tastes like one lol

Shopping break w/ a caramel brulee latte~

We went to Perkin's for lunch before we start our second round of shopping. I wasn't that hungry, just really tired :c

Turkey and Cranberry melt; I ordered the same thing last year hoping for a full meal with turkey and cranberry not just a sandwich :L It's still delicious though.


After that we went to Woodbridge mall. It was so packed! I got tired of waiting in lines that stretch to the back of the store and fighting my way through the crowd of slow-walking people lol 

This is the first time seeing a touch-screen vending machine. (Also Sam cut her hair, she looks like Kiko Mizuhara ;3;)

I'm sorta disappointed in this year's Black Friday. The deals are okay but the discounted clothes suck lml

I was planning to buy a lot from Forever21 but I couldn't find anything I liked. 

I only bought three things: a dress and cute underwear from Urban Outfitters and a skirt from Cotton On.

I had a list of stuff I need to buy and none of them were checked off. Then again, I didn't buy a lot of things because I don't have anymore space to put my clothes u__u;;

I was about to pass out when I got home; I didn't even shower. I am so dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment