Sunday, November 17, 2013

New skincare regime~

I've decided to start a new skincare routine because the products I've used in the past did not work at all. What a waste of money =A=;;

I discovered that I have an extra bottle of this baby at home:

I love this product because it is the one that gave me clear skin from the start. It is a gel that removes dead skin cells. Your skin will peel off like eraser shavings and soon your skin would be free from blemishes and blackheads.

It is extremely difficult to get rid of blackheads so this product is amazing!
I started to break out again because I ran out of this bottle but I'm so glad that I have two more bottles of this! ^0^


I've also started applying this every night. It is only $5 and it works! 10% benzoyl peroxide is the only ingredient in acne medication that can combat breakouts for me. Salicyclic acid doesn't do shiet.  

I am also drinking more liquids. My goal is four water bottles a day or at least five cups of tea~ I really dislike water though because it is so bland and tasteless :(

Two days into my new routine, my forehead is almost clear and I can see improvement. My deadline for my goal of achieving clear skin is a month from now but I want to see if I can achieve it by the end of this week (I doubt it though u__u;;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment