Friday, November 15, 2013

So tired...

Although I had no school on Monday, this week felt terribly long. I was dreading for Friday because it is CSI Friday in Forensics (in which the class watches an episode of CSI for the period) and because it's simple Friday.

...Today the class watched 12 Angry Men on CSI Friday.

I watched it two times and read the script in junior high school. It is boring. SO. BORING. It's all in black and white and the entire thing was just so bland.

I fell asleep as soon as it started playing and had a really trippy dream. I woke up with absolutely no feeling in my left arm and right leg.

Anyway, I got a new phone! It's still an iPhone 4. I'm planning to put a screen protector on it so I would not crack another phone. My biggest fear was someone stealing my phone but I should also worry about dropping it :(

Also, I want to introduce this amazing snack:

It is a habanero and lime flavored corn snack. I'm not a fan of spicy snacks but I wish I had two more packs of these. It is spicy and sour at the same time and I would really taste the lime =A=;; 

ughh so good (also really spicy that I started to tear lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment