Saturday, November 16, 2013

Spaghetti Napolitan~

Spent the day with my mann at my place; we made spaghetti napolitan (ナポリタン).

Colin pulled an all-nighter for a test held today so I didn't think he would still come but he did which made me kinda happy ;u;

Light makeup! I think I look better with more makeup on :L

Spaghetti Napolitan~! This is the first time trying ketchup with spaghetti. I ran out of tomato sauce and also ketchup so I used the ketchup packets from McDonald's lololol. The recipe did mention ketcup and I think it tastes better than tomato sauce! +w+)b
I was so nervous cooking because I rarely ever cook and I don't have confidence in anything I do. I dropped a lot of food on the ground and made a mess but I made this MASTERPIECE lol jk Colin found two strands of hair in it /cries
Smile dammit!

lol after that we just chatted for hours until it got dark and my mom came home. She invited Colin for dinner (which was really sweet because it makes me happy when it shows that my mom accepts him more! c:) but he was too tired.

So yeahh that was my day! There was leftover spaghetti and I wanted to make more spaghetti napolitan but I ran out of ketchup packets :(

No comments:

Post a Comment