Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Camerwhoring at school ;)

I woke up with supermodel hair today lol jk well my hair looks less crappy than usual :J

The song is Summertime Sadness- Lana del Rey (Ryan Hemsworth bootleg). It sounds wonderful with headphones~ ♪

Today was a boring day as usual. I rarely have work to do in class or home now. I basically come to school, space out and then go back home lol

I chilled with Colin after school today though. We were both hungry but Colin was broke and I left my wallet at home (idk why I thought it would be a good idea to purposely leave it home smfh). We both craved for pizza but neither of us wanted to sell our bodies for some cash so we did not eat anything.

I'm so hungry right now...I can smell dinner \(=A=;; 

I think my face got fatter. I passed the 120lb mark: I am now 121lbs lolol!

I used to be really insecure about my weight because I was bullied for being too skinny in the past. I'm happy that I'm gaining weight but all the fat is going to my face instead of my boobs or ass like cmon mann -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment