Saturday, November 30, 2013

♣:- My Pitiful Black Friday Haul -:♣

After shopping eight hours total at two malls, I only bought three things. So pathetic right

I'm extremely happy with my purchases though! ^0^

Bought my first maxi skirt from Cotton On! I've been wanting to buy one for the longest time and it was exactly how I wanted it! Worth waiting in line for an hour lml

Dress from Urban Outfitters! Originally $60, it was brought down to $15 whaddup! The dress fits perfectly and I love the design and colors. It can easily match my outfits with this piece!

Friggin' adorable underwear from Urban Outfitters; it was like love at first sight. I was waiting in line since forever and I spotted this cutie. I really love bunnies ;u; I noticed that the pattern was bunnies humping each other which makes it even cuter 

I've always loved the look of flowy and baggy tops. Like, it looks so innocent, carefree and comfortable. I found this long flowy white tank and Forever21 but I put it down because the barcode was ripped and I really regret it right now (I'M SO STUPID). I don't think I can sleep at night anymore :c

No comments:

Post a Comment