Wednesday, April 30, 2014

3 month transformation

Hamstrings, glutes and abs are now visible. I need a lot more work on all parts but I'm finally getting somewhere! ;u;

I bought these pants two years ago. They used to be pretty loose at the thighs but now they are tight as shown in the pic! 

I still need to wear a belt because there is space at my hips since my waist is small.

I've added adductors and abductors to my leg day routine. Also, I'll be working out legs twice a week: one day for strength and the other to build muscle.
My obliques show but my abs have still yet to appear. Imma start cutting tomorrow so I will be in a calorie deficit instead of a calorie surplus.

I'm kinda excited but at the same time anxious since I'll be slightly thinner and I would lose strength :c










I can't wait to post more progress pics. I've accumulated a lot of before pictures when I was extremely thin. Here is one:
This was from around 2010 I think. I was underweight; I still am but I've gained a lot of weight since then. I didn't reach 100lbs until I've entered high school. And the heaviest I weighed was 120.lbs. I am currently 118lbs which could be better but it's extremely hard for me to gain weight since I have fast metabolism sighh

Anyway, I'll update my progress in a month or so. Byee-nii~

No comments:

Post a Comment