Thursday, April 10, 2014

finally legal! (not like it made a difference though lol)

I don't want to say it was the worst birthday, but it surely wasn't the best.
  1. I woke up in the morning to find a lot of breakouts on my face.
  2. When I was doing my makeup in the morning, I dropped one of my good makeup brushes on the floor. I just cleaned it last night and now it was full of dust. I had to use one of the less good brushes instead.
  3. Late for school.
  4. It was cold and the wind was blowing almost 20 mph
  5. I felt really awkward the whole day because it didn't feel like it was my birthday.
  6. Had a test and I literally did not know a single question (luckily a friend gave me the answers hehe)
  7. My friend forgot my present.
  8. I met Colin after school. He said he was going to surprise me with a cake and a candle on top but it was too windy and it would light out the flame. He even had the lighter too :(
  9. We were planning to eat a NYC's #1 pizzeria but it was closed. It was supposed to open at 12pm but it still wasn't open at 1pm. (Seriously they think they mad good just cus they #1 so they slack off who do they think they are holy shit)
  10. So we went to 16 Handles and ate frozen yogurt...I accidentally dropped a bit of it on my dress. There was a stain..
  11. Went back to Flatbush and Colin went to class. I took the 2 train to meet my mom in Manhattan but turned out I was on the 5 train.
  12. When I got off the train to transfer to the 2 train, an old woman asked me where to the 2 train station was. I told her it was up the tall flight of stairs since it was where I was going too. Turns out she said the Q train not the 2. She looked rather annoyed and went back down the stairs. 
  13. Met my mom and she bitched at me for not having a regular metrocard since I ran out of rides on my school metrocard.
  14. By the time we got back to Brooklyn, I was tired af. I just wanted to go home and sleep but we had to go out to eat dinner w/ the fam
  15. We waited for my bro and dad to come and they took fucking forever.
  16. When my dad finally arrived, he scolded me for not texting him that I would be home late. Do I gotta text him EVERY TIME I come home late? If I come later than 1pm it's obv. I would be late. Take a hint.
  17. I didn't eat enough calories for the day nor did I take my protein for the day.
  18. Finally got home and I had to do my three page paper on the role of women in the Shakespearean era. I finished at 12:30am. I was about to kill myself at that point.
  19. Of course when I need the printer the most, it doesn't fucking work.
  20. I finally got to sleep. It's 1am. I'm fucking exhausted.
(Lunch at Korea Town w/ mom) 

(Chocolate cake from Colin. It was yummy but a bit too sweet. He also bought me strudels which were delicious as well)

I miss being 17. I don't like being 18.
/rant over 

At least I finally got lifting gloves. I won't get any more blisters!

2 comments:

  1. awww =[ I'm sorry to hear that your 18th birthday wasn't great.
    but Happy belated birthday!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete