Monday, April 14, 2014

[Canada] DAY 1: Corning Museum of Glass

For spring break, I went on a tour with my friends to Canada. It was the first time traveling my friends and with no adults. #LIT I've went to the same tour several years ago. Although we went to the same places, we went to places I did not go to at the last tour so it was pretty exciting :3

At first there was some confusion on the coach bus where everyone had to move their seats. And at some point, the tour guide bitched at someone I'm like dayumm mad unprofessional but later on he was a really cool person haha

We first made a stop at the Corning Museum of Glass, which is a museum that displays glass works made from people. It was very pretty!






We went to see a show of how glass is made. It was rather interesting although I've seen it before.

A woman tells us what the man is doing and another man translates it into mandarin. What surprised everyone is that the man was white and he spoke it so fluently!



We went to the gift shop afterwards. It feels like another exhibit since everything was so pretty and no one really bought them since almost everything was crazy expensive.








Found this at the gif shop. How creative! It's a clock lolol


We left shortly afterwards and then we're headed to Niagara Falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment