Tuesday, April 15, 2014

[Canada] DAY 2: Chinatown

We finally had our dinner at a chinese restaurant. It's so nice eating your own ethnic foods after a long time lol

 The place feels like 8ave or Chinatown. It was like we were back in NYC :')
I love the food that was prepared for us! Peking duck (my favorite), eggplant, crab, bok choi, white chicken w/ ginger sauce and more. We were also served soup and a huge tub of rice.

Mad carbs lmao. I have never seen rice in such a large container.




We had sweet tofu pudding for dessert. It was delicious. What I love most is that there is wifi! I've noticed that there are many places with wifi. Rarely do chinese restaurants have wifi lol

Look at this fancy dollar mart; it looks mad big inside. There are bright lights and you can go downstairs. I wonder how big the store is lol

No comments:

Post a Comment