Monday, April 14, 2014

[Canada] DAY 1: Niagara Falls

Our last destination for the day is Niagara Falls where we finally cross the border to Canada~

The weather was terrible when we arrived. It rained heavily and it was super windy. The fog made it impossible to see the falls. Nonetheless the rain finally lifted and the clouds dispersed and we are shown a beautiful but haunting view of the waterfalls.



I wore glasses throughout the trip. My allergies were killing me and I didn't have any allergy medicine :c (Photo credit: Mike)


(Photo credit: Mike)


The bathroom of our inn. I thought we were gonna go to a hotel since we passed by a lot of five-star ones but we ended up on this dingy inn. Got me mad hyped lmao. The bathtub and toilet were pink which was very cute but the toilet seemed like it was made for dwarfs and there was no hot water.

Part of our group went out to explore. I watched 21 Jump Street with those who wanted to stay in the room. Hilarious movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment