Saturday, April 12, 2014

fitness routine (updated: 4/19/15)

I stopped making blog entries after each workout because it's now a routine so it would be repetitive. However for the past few weeks, I have done some new exercises at the gym so here's an update!

On the days I don't go to the gym, I workout at home and I have separate routine for that. I mostly work on my legs (particularly my booty) though. Maybe I'll make a separate blog entry for that another time.

Legs:

  • warm up: thigh abductor and adductor machines
  • barbell deadlifts
  • barbell squats
  • leg extensions
  • leg presses
  • seated leg curls
  • lying leg curls
  • donkey kicks 
  • standing calf raises
  • seated calf raises
  • lunges with dumbbells
  • single leg bench lunges
  • hip thrusts

Arms:

Biceps
  • bicep machine
  • barbell curls
  • dumbbell curls
  • hammer curls
Triceps:
  • tricep pull downs
  • seated dips
  • tricep "backscratchers"
Forearms:
  • wrist curls 
  • reverse wrist curls

Shoulders:

  • shoulder flys
  • shoulder press
  • overhead press

Back:

  • lateral rows
  • lat row machines
  • lat pull downs
  • barbell rows

Chest:

  • chest press (incline and decline)
  • chest flies
  • bench press

Abs: 

  • incline bench crunches
  • oblique twists on incline bench
  • leg raises

Traps:

  • dumbbell shrugs

I also do workouts from Youtubers, Bodynomics and Blogilates. They have great exercises that can be done at home or at the gym c:

No comments:

Post a Comment