Tuesday, December 24, 2013

☃ Christmas Eve ❄ ❆

Colin and I went out to the city to see the Christmas lights! We first went to Downtown Brooklyn to go shop around but Colin couldn't find anything he liked.

It was really cold and we were hungry so Colin bought four slices of pizza for us. It was soo good~

We went to 34th st after that to shop around more.

@Uniqlo: camerawhoring while Colin shops for gloves~

It was extremely crowded; I swear, some people don't know how to walk.



The Empire State Building was even decorated for xmas! The tip looked like a candy cane lol!

I wanted to take pictures of Macy's windows because they decorate it beautifully every Christmas.

But I got to snap only one picture...
There were too many people crowding around the window. And some are selfish and stupid enough to stand in front of the window and block the entire view. What about the 20 other people crowding around to take the picture? How selfish can they be!

I gave up pissed and frustrated. 

sighh anyway, we went to Rockefeller Center. It was crowded too, but it was expected.

I go to Rockefeller Center every year. Even though I've seen this tree countless times, it's still beautiful ;3;

There is an ice skating rink below the tree. I don't understand why people would line up to skate there. There are so many other rinks in NYC that are a lot emptier than this one lml
Colin forgot his camera so I had to use my iPhone; the quality isn't that great though. We asked people to take a photos of us, everyone was very nice~
We headed back home because Colin's ankle started to hurt a lot (he broke it a few weeks ago but he can walk now).

He bought cookies at the Subway's outside my bus stop (sugar ones because it's our favorite c:) Then, he gave me a present. 
It's two sided! I almost cried because I really didn't expect anything from him since he wasn't a festive person. I felt so guilty because all I gave him was a shitty card and he did so much for me that day u__u;;

Anyway, 

Merry Christmas~!

No comments:

Post a Comment