Sunday, December 15, 2013

homegurl 4lyfe~

yee i got my hair did whaddupp! 

my hairstylist curled my hair with a hair-dryer which produced these really light and bouncy curls, but when i washed my hair, my small permed curls came back :(

she also cut off all the damaged parts of my hair which was basically half the length of my hair lol

Sam gave me a $25 Forever21 gift card for xmas ;u; I asked for only $20 but she added another $5 *cries* ♥

feel so bad for making her camwhore with me lml

5 comments:

  1. YOU'RE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT HAIRSTYLE SUITS YOU BETTER C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute♥ Catherine!
    I'm from México and I have a blogspot, too. But, I really want ask you for a tutorial. How can I put a Emoji Box [iphone/android] under this comments...of that way, my followers can post pretty emoticons.
    I'll wait ur answer. [ I searched in all pages, but no one knew :( ].Please, help me!!
    And pretty pretty pretty tumblr, too♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An example is in this page: www.leblogdebetty.com <-- in her comments, you can see what I mean :)
      Thanks, x.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! ♥

      I've never seen this before and it's really cute! I searched it up on google and the closest thing I can find is this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chromoji-emoji-for-google/cahedbegdkagmcjfolhdlechbkeaieki

      sorry I can't really be of help :C

      Delete