Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mother-daughter bonding time~! ♥

I had dinner with my mom at Mika Japanese Sushi & Bar!
We had a Groupon offer (as you read more of my blog entries, Groupons are often used lml) of $30 that includes a choice of two beer or hot sake, one appetizer, two regular rolls and two special rolls

I ordered two beers for both of us. Thanks mom for letting me drink ;3;

Japanese shumai as our appetizer; very different than Chinese shumai but just as delicious~!

Regular rolls: Salmon roll and eel cream cheese roll; I love the eel cream cheese roll; it's salty, sweet and sour and unff ♥

Special roll: Yummy roll and West Roll. I love the Yummy roll; it has imitation crab meat, cream cheese, and cucumber. I also I love that it's deep fried ^w^

The meal was so delicious and we could barely eat another bite. We talked and laughed for almost two hours. I told her about almost everything that has happened in my life (almost everything). We haven't had a long talk in such a long time. So surprised the waitress didn't kick us out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment