Thursday, December 26, 2013

☃ Ski Trip (PART 1)

Sam and I went on a skiing trip w/ our fam at the poconos. We go skiing every year however I'm not in the skiing mood this year :/

The car ride was three hours long but we finally arrived to Woodstone Lodge, which was the place we would stay for the night.

The room was fairly small but it had a balcony that had quite a view!

lol well, sorta...it looks really barren and empty but the air was really fresh and crisp.

Soap from the room; they only gave us one bar of soap :/

There was a restaurant in the lodge so we had lunch there before we headed to the ski resort.

Weird looking fork; I wonder what type of food it's used for.

I ordered the 'Soup de Jour and Half Sandwich'. I expected a small sandwich with a bowl of soup but the order was bigger than I thought. The food was really good and the servers were extremely nice!

Me on the way to Blue Mountain Ski Resort; I look like a puffball when I go skiing. Five layers on top, three layers on the bottom and two for the feet. I really don't feel like skiing this year...

 Getting our ski game on! lol we look like we bouta rob a bank. I wore wear red lipstick only to have my face covered up =A=;;

This ski resort is so hi-tech lol. We fill out our forms on the computer and we can put our ticket in our jacket so when we get on the ski lift, the scanners can just scan our tickets . Pretty cool 8)

We began skiing at 4pm. The sunset was a great view especially on top of the mountain. It looks even better with our goggles on (cus the lens were purple :b)

The slopes were a bit icy which made it very hard to go slow or stop. The turns were also very sharp. Especially when a lot of people are on the slope, it's hard to turn. Because of this I fell while turning. The fall didn't hurt cus I chose to fall. There was a small turn and I couldn't turn in time so I had to fall in order to stop. Sam said I was really close to the edge of the cliff ;3; 

One thing that pisses me off are snowboarders who think it's okay to just sit and chill in the middle of the slope. And also when they get off the lift the sit right at the start of the slope like how the fuck am I supposed to go down; soo stoopid =A=;;

Funny thing! As we went on the ski lift, we saw a tree with bras.

lol we thought some drunk girl threw her bra on the tree and others just followed. But I looked it up and turns out it was a tradition *0* We shall throw ours next year lol!
I dropped my goggles when I was waiting for Sam using the bathroom -_- I realized it within only three minutes of losing and when I rushed back to where I was (it's really hard to go down the stairs or walk in ski boots
), it was gone. The women I sat next to before told me another woman took it.

I was pissed. All my ski stuff were mad expensive and I got some bitch snatching my shit. Dayum gurl someone should snatch her shit up so she can get a taste of her own medicine.

I was pretty pissed but I got hot chocolates and french fries for Sam and me. We skied for a few more rounds and returned our skis since it was already dark. 

from this blog entry one can tell i did not have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment