Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I think 2013 was the most life-changing year I ever had ✩

This was not an easy year. I have gone through heartbreaks, family problems, relationship problems, "scares", school problems and college shit. But all these things made me become a stronger person and changed my outlook on many things. 

 I changed mentally and physically. For the first time, I followed my new year's resolution: to become a better person (was that even my resolution? lol idr)
image
[x] (Jan. 2013- Dec. 2013) I can't believe it myself. This is the biggest change I've made and I am so proud of myself for it. ^w^

I've received a lot of harsh remarks and comments this year: my skin, my life, my relationship...I guess I'm all used to them now and I learned that people's comments don't matter. And because of this, I am rarely offended about anything. 
Anyway, thank you everyone for putting up with me (and sorry lol). And thanks for following; it's been a great year despite all the obstacles. I look forward to another year with you guys! ♥

♥ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥☜ Some of my Highlights of the Year ☞♥ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥
image
✿ February: After eleven years of wearing glasses, I finally got contacts! ^u^
image
✿ March: Colin asked me to be his girlfriend! He is my first non-asian boyfriend haha~ I think meeting him was why my life changed so much. I'm really thankful that my mom accepts him and that his family likes me c:
image
✿ April: I turned 17 and my life began to change dramatically after that ;) 

image
July: Went to the Dominican Republic for the first time. It was the happiest time of my life and I wish I could go back. It has been a wonderful experience c:
I've also tried several different types of alcohol for the first time since they don't check for ID!

image
December: Spent Christmas Eve with Colin

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●
Anyway, there are a lot more but this post is getting way too long and most of my highlights are personal *wink wink*

Here are the blog entries about my adventures and here are the entries specifically with my mann; you can read them in you like c: ♥

ヽ@(^ェ^*)@ノ☆.。.:*・゜☆HAPPY NEW YEAR☆゜・*:.。.☆ヽ@(*^ェ^)@ノ
image

No comments:

Post a Comment