Wednesday, December 11, 2013

*blink blink* ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

I went to Essential Spa to get eyelash extensions. I've been wanting them for a very long time ;3;

My new eyelashes! I look gawjuss~

haha jk c:


Before pic; I would curl and put mascara on my lashes but as you can see, you can still barely see them. They are very short u__u;;

My appointment was at 5pm. I had a Groupon deal that I could have my lashes done for only $45 instead of the original price of $165 c:

It was a fairly clean building. It's probably a new business since there were no reviews at Yelp. (Source)

Got my lashes done in this room. It was so peaceful since there is only one bed and there was nature music playing. I fell asleep lolol (Source)
The lady removed my eyemakeup and then she stuck an eyelash on my natural ones one by one. So much patience ;3; I chose the thick ones because I like a dramatic look. It still looks pretty natural to me though. 


After 1.5 hours, my lashes are done! I'm quite satisfied with them; I think the lady did a good job (if only she didn't keep pointing out how horrible my skin was, she would have done a great job lol). 

Lash extensions will not harm your natural lashes. The extensions will fall out on their own when the natural lashes grow out. 

Not wearing any eye makeup except for nude-colored eyeshadow! I feel like the lashes change my look :b

I was guaranteed that they will last for about one month if I take care of them well. I can't wet them (meaning showering would be a pain in the ass), touch them, or wear a lot of eye makeup. 

It is a pain wear glasses with the lashes because they are too long. If I push my glasses up, I kinda mess up to lashes :C So they sit on my nose now sighh. It's very uncomfortable but beauty is pain...and if only I wasn't blind as a bat lml I might start wearing contacts at home lol :L


I was sleeping and I brushed my hand against my lashes during my sleep. I woke up immediately and freaked out. 

I thought I would get ready for school a lot quicker now that I don't need to put on eye makeup but I was just as late lol u__u;

Anyway, I'm typing this entry with glasses resting on the tip of my nose. It's killing me. 

But would I make an appointment to get a lash extension touch-up? Probably. I can get used to this~

No comments:

Post a Comment