Wednesday, December 25, 2013

SAKEHHH (* ̄△ ̄)ゲッ(* ̄3 ̄)プ〜♪

I went to Sake Sushi with my mom on Christmas day. I go there only with my friends so this is the first time going with someone in my family. I've always wanted to bring her here because it's an all-you-can-eat buffet for only $14 (which is really cheap imo) and also the food is gr8.

We got there 10:40am although the restaurant doesn't open until 11. But the manager saw us peeking from the outside so he told us we can wait inside lol :D
It is always packed every time I come here. This is the first time I've seen this place empty. No one is here except for us, not even the staff arrived yet lool

Tofu teriyaki, shumai, and age tofu. Had we known the tofu were the same except for the sauce, we would have only ordered one of the dishes =A=;;

I became really full and I couldn't finish my handroll. Since you have to pay for left overs, I took my sushi apart and hid it in the soy sauce bowl (;  ̄3 ̄)プ

2 comments:

  1. omg All you can eat sushi for $14??!!! that's so cheap!!! I live in Southern California and it's usually $17~18 for lunch and $20~23 for dinner ._.
    Btw your blog is so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah that's why it's always so crowded ;u; but sushi is generally more expensive haha~
      & thank you so much ^u^

      Delete