Wednesday, December 18, 2013

❅ Frozen ❄ ❆

When school ended, I went to see Frozen with Colin. Well, the movie doesn't start until 4:25 so we chilled until then :b

Colin doesn't like childrens movies but he said we'll go watch it because he knows that I like it c: 

We watched the show, Wilfred on Netflix. 
It's about a depressed guy who tries to kills himself using drugs but fails (so pathetic lol) and had to babysit his neighbor's dog. But the thing is, he sees the dog as a grown man in a dog suit. It's hilarrrrrious! 

Anyway we left to go to the theater. Colin bought cookies from Subways (we love sugar cookies lol :3) and the bus arrived just in time!

I also saw my brother on the bus since he just got out of school lol ;b

We got to the movies early; Colin bought popcorn and I got the soda ($5 for a small drink wtf think im richh). 

The movie started 45 minutes late but it was soo good. There was a lot of singing but I really liked it. Like every Disney movie, it made me cry ;u; 

No comments:

Post a Comment