Monday, January 13, 2014

2 cool 4 school 2 lame 4 fame

Not feeling school anymore; I wake up every morning deciding whether to cut my first period class (in which I should have today because my teacher was absent =A=;;) and regretting ever sleeping so late

❀ ✿ bathroom selfie ❁ ✾

I don't bother applying eye makeup on except for eyeshadow. My friend said I looked tired w/o my eyeliner (imo it's an indirect way of saying that i look like shit lmao). I thought I looked fairly decent today actually...

Outfit of the Day
  • Cut-off shoulder top from Forever21
  • Jeans from Gap
Anyway, the fall semester is almost over. I can't wait for Martin Luther King Day (no school!), Chinese New Year and regents week!

I'm still trying to figure this life thing out. I don't know what to do with my future nor do I know what's going on in my life atm. I feel like I'm confused about something that doesn't even exist. In fact, I don't even know what I'm confused about!

I've been feeling like this for awhile now. My mind is so clouded with negative thoughts. I wish I were a good and positive person but it's not that easy to become one (well I tried and I am currently as negative as ever lml). I have no idea what this year holds for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment