Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Squat Challenge (DAY 3)

No school for mee~! Cutting class because:
  1. It snowed so hard last night and it was below zero degrees.
  2. My body was too sore and tired from yesterday's workout. I knocked out the moment my head touched the pillow.
I'm so glad I stayed home because I heard the school was completely empty due to snowstorm we had last night. Many teachers didn't show up and the few students that came to class just played hangman and watched Family Guy lml

My thighs are a lot less sore but after today's workout, they were sore again. My lower back hurts too. I should stop going ATG since they are bad for the lower back and knees :c
[source]
Today's squat challenge was 60 squats. I separated it into 6 sets of 10 squats each. 

I did a POP Pilates workout between each set. Today's workout concentrates on my glutes so I exercised accordingly~
Butt on Fire: my ass was really burning ;A;

Bubble Butt (Clenching my Booty) Workout

Bikini Booty Thong Workout: One of my favorite pilates workouts. You can do this on the bed while on your laptop, play video games, or even watch tv on your couch!

After my workout, I vacuumed my room and did the laundry for the first time in years. I don't know mann, I just felt so pumped up after my workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment