Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Squat Challenge (DAY 2)

My body feels like it is being repeatedly stabbed several needles every time I move. My thighs particularly hurt but not my butt (the part I want to tone up the most) :/

After my second day of workout, I am in even more pain. But that's okay,
"Pain is temporary but quitting lasts forever."
I am to do 55 squats today. I separated it into 5 sets of 11 squats.

Colin recommended me to 'ass to grass' since it includes hamstrings and glutes with each repetition.
[x]
For each set of squats, I did the 5-Min Energizing workout . I completed four sets of that workout but only did one 30-sec jumping jacks since my dad was asleep and the creaking of the floor from the jumps would wake him. To compensate, I did 1-min lunges and 1-min planks for each set.

I also did stretches and 20 crunches. I rest in between with the corpse pose (savasana).

I concluded my workout with the Bikini Booty Thong Workout.


I'M SO TIREDDD but I love it! I wish there is a snow day tomorrow so I can exercise more =w=)b ~♪

No comments:

Post a Comment