Monday, January 20, 2014

Squat Challenge (DAY 1)

I was really excited for today! Today is the day I will change.

I told my boyfriend about exercising and he was really supportive! He body-builds so he gave me lots of great advice. He calculated my minimum calorie intake and suggested other exercises for me as well (squats alone won't give you a nice butt lol). He also said we can maybe even go to the gym together! c:

My friends are supportive as well! I signed up for a 5k run in September with Sam and we, along with my other homegurl Oznur, would practice jogging when the weather gets warmer c:

Prepared myself a nice breakfast! Earl Grey Lavender Tea and chinese porridge~

Day One~ My booty game mad weak lmao; can't wait to see how my body will change!

Current Weight: 120lbs || Weight Goal: 130lbs

Hopefully I will reach that number by the end of this year. I want to make gains. Ten pounds is a lot so it may take awhile ;u;

I am to complete 50 squats today. I easily finished it in two sets of 25 squats.

To complete my workout I did:
  • 20 sit-ups
  • 20 crunches
  • 20 lunges (10 per leg)
  • 20 sec. plank
  • side planks (both sides 20 sec each)
  • 5-Minute Energizing Workout 
(Source: IG@cardioexercise)

I was so tired afterwards but I feel so great now! 

I went to Ginza Sushi for lunch and I ate A LOT. 
Assorted tempura bento & green tea for me~ Since the waiter knows my family the meal was free ^0^ ♪

I'm trying to gain weight so my minimum calorie intake is 1800. If I continue working out, I can consider counting macros. 

I can't wait for tomorrow so I can exercise again. I actually have something to look forwards to now ^w^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment