Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Squat Challenge (DAY 9)

100 Squats!! It gets easier day by day; I did it in 5 sets of 20 squats.

Yesterday was my rest day but I just craved to work out! So I did pilates all afternoon. Today, I worked twice as hard as I did yesterday


Healthy breakfast! Organic African Nectar tea and a turkey & ham roll 

Every day I take out my yoga mat, change into my booty shorts and look up pilates workout videos from blogilates to do between each set of squats. I exercise about an hour daily; I can spare 4% of my day

Today's pilates workouts~!

POP Pilates: Perky Butt 'n Long Lean Legs

Butt Lift & Slim Thighs 

Victoria Secret Model Ab Workout

For some reason my butt is rarely ever sore. I wonder if i'm squatting deep enough. no pain no gain


I upload a health/fitness post on tumblr daily!


anyway, imma watch One Piece now. peace y'all~!

No comments:

Post a Comment