Friday, January 31, 2014

新年快乐!


I've been waiting for this day for so long! I went yum cha with my family at 8 Ave. It was soo crowded =A=;;
But because my family personally knows some of the people who work there, we didn't have to wait long to get our seats =w=)b
 

dim sum & ying yang fried rice ♪~
After 16 dishes of dim sum and a large entree, we went back home. I went to my aunt's house to chill for a bit and get my red envelopes.

Chinese new year candy!!

Awhile later, I went to Ginza Sushi with my family and relatives for dinner.
  • Seven special rolls
  • Vegetable Tempura
  • Ika (squid)
  • Sashimi
  • Pineapple
  • Green tea ice cream
We also had kani salad, salmon skin salad and a soup udon. I was SO FULL. I haven't eaten that much in such a long time.

Panorama taken by my cousin =w=)b

This Chinese New Year doesn't feel as festive. Normally, I have to pay my respects to my distant relatives and family friends (whom I don't know). And the adults would play mahjong. But this year, none of that happened.

That's okay though because I'm still very sore from my workout on Wednesday :b

No comments:

Post a Comment