Sunday, February 2, 2014

LEG DAY


I went to the gym again with Colin. After three days, my legs finally stopped hurting. And now, they will hurt again lml

I did three sets of squats, deadlifts, exercises with the glute machine, hamstrings, and quad exercises. I also did five sets of calf exercises and I finished my workout with 15 min cardio on the bicycle machine.

I have trouble doing deadlifts though. It was so frustrating cus Colin was so impatient ughh

I really like Mio Liquid. It has 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 sugars. It just adds flavor to your water; great for people who dislike the bland taste of water (like me ;u;)

I have the one in berry blast. It's only $4 and it lasts you for quite awhile.

I also really like this protein shake. It's already pre-made and it's pretty good :b
I know this entry is really messy. I'm exhausted and imma go to the gym again w/ Colin at 7am tomorrow for ab and back workout. Gotta wake up at 6am tomorrow

Gnight~ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment