Friday, February 7, 2014

Back, Abs and Biceps


I went to the gym with Colin to work out my abs, biceps and lats. I feel so pathetic for not being able to curl 5lbs lmao. I really need to work out on my biceps more :(

For lats, I did cable pull downs and bent dumbbell rows (10 and 20 lbs).
Cable pull downs; I did 25 then 40 lbs. [source]

Bent dumbbell rows [source]

For biceps, I did simple curls which I totally sucked at. I have like 0 strength in my arms lmao. I can't even close the window in Colin's room!

For abs, I did crunches on an inclined bench with 5 lbs weights. Then I did russian twists with weights as well. I completed my workout doing leg raises on a parallel bar.

Crunches on an inclined bench [source]

Russian twists with weight [source]


Leg raises on parallel bar; I bent my knees to make the workout easier [source]


No comments:

Post a Comment