Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lobster lover's dream ♥

Colin tried lobster for the first time today!

After hours of shopping, we were so hungry and tired that even the menus made us drool =p=;;

Appetizers! Lobster pizza, caesar salads, New England clam chowder and unlimited free biscuits!

Red lobster has the BEST biscuits I have tasted in my entire life. The outside is crisp and the inside is so soft and warm. Everything just melts in your mouth. We were having foodgasms lol! ♥

Our entire meal- I ordered a four course meal so it was like a feast. Colin ordered the 'Lobster Lover's dream' and I got the 'Habanero Coconut shrimp' which included the salad, soup, and a dessert. [instapic
Colin ordered the best dish. I have tried lobster many times but this was the best I've ever tasted! No wonder it was so expensive lol. It's Colin's first time trying lobster and fortunately he has tried the best one. He now loves lobster and it's his favorite seafood ;3;

On the other hand, my Habanero shrimp wasn't that great. The grilled shrimp was great but the coconut one was so sweet that it was extremely hard to stomach. I dislike it when the natural taste of seafood is masked by strong sauces :c

I was so full like legit that I thought I was gonna hurl lmao. But dessert arrived- caramel cheesecake! It was delicious. After that, I was even more full like I had to get out of there and get some fresh air u_u;;

It was the most mouthwatering and appetizing meal (despite the shrimp) but it was also the most expensive. Almost $100 for only two people!! 

Well we were completely satisfied when we left. We were also tired because we shopped all day. Gym tomorrow! Gonna do chest exercises for the first time ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment