Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lash extensions

It's been nearly two months since I've had my lash extensionsMy lashes aren't as visible now because most of them fell.

Before (12/11/13):


 After two months:


Some lashes are longer than others because the real lashes are growing out. You can see gaps between my lashes.

Having lash extensions can be a nuisance especially for those who wear glasses (aka me). The long lashes make it difficult to wear glasses since it pokes the lens. 
 Also, you can't wet your lashes or the glue will wear off. You can't touch it or pick at it either. For the first three weeks, I was completely careful but after that I didn't even care anymore. 

Regardless, they still stayed on so I'm surprised. I didn't expect them to stay on for more than two weeks! =w=)b 

No comments:

Post a Comment