Tuesday, February 4, 2014

✿ First day of spring semester~ ✿

FINALLY. THE LAST SEMESTER OF HIGH SCHOOL

I love my schedule, it's so perfect
  1. All my classes are on one side of the building so I don't have to fight my way through the crowd to get to the other side of the building.
  2. The most 'useless' classes: emergency medical training and gym are my last two classes which means I can cut them!
  3. I was put to fitness gym although I chose regular gym. It's great since I've been working out, I can use this class to my advantage as well! Also, I had the gym teacher before and he knows his shiet
  4. NO LUNCH!
  5. Only five classes (not including gym). I get out 12pm.
Anyway, I was to report to school at 9am and then start my classes on my third period class. I did well on my report card btw ^u^

Third period: Economics! There were a lot of familiar faces since we were all seniors. Teacher came like ten minutes late. He seems very easy-going. Homework counts the most (40% of the grade) and we get hw once a week!

Fourth period: Precalc! Familiar faces again; ma sonn is in my class whaddup. This may be my sleeping period but this class is probably the one I need to pay attention in the most.

Fifth period: Emergency Medical Training. I usually sleep this period but I heard there are a lot of notes I have to take in this class. Also, I might cut this class so I have to find a nakama (One Piece ref. I've watched 100+ ep in four days lml) so I can get notes from them lmao but I don't know anyone in that class :c

Sixth period: Fitness gym! Found a few people I knew, gym buddies!

And yeahh, that's my day so far. All my teachers seem really nice and easy going. I still have to find other nakamas in my other classes lmao. Tomorrow is a full day of class. I wonder how my first two classes would be like.

I want to make this semester the most.
I'll do well in my classes
do my homework at home (I have to anyway now that I don't have a lunch period lmao)
study
cut no more than three times per marking period (except in gym I can't cut more than 15 lool)
be in school on time

Last semester of high school..

  • filling out delaney cards for the last time
  • signing class contracts for the last time
  • getting assigned seats for the last time
There may be a possible snow day tomorrow though...supposedly gonna go to the gym after school to do abs and back. 
I was supposed to go on Monday too but it snowed so hard. I even woke up at 6am and went to Flatbush while is snowed like crazy. But the snow made it too difficult to get to the gym since it's a ten minute walk and the sidewalks and roads weren't even shoveled.

I haven't worked out in three days...I crave to exercise although my body is still sore from squats. Ughh, I just want to get the body I want asap mann

No comments:

Post a Comment