Friday, February 21, 2014

Ab workout!

I woke up early today and MANN WAS I SORE AF.

I thought I didn't work as hard yesterday but apparently I did c:

Anyway, since I was up and about, I decided to cook for once lol. I decided to make spaghetti napolitan, one of my favorite dishes to make!

What I thought would take 15 min to make, took me an hour. It was really good though (duhh cus I cooked it) but the noodles were a bit hard. 

I'm always scared that I overcook food that sometimes I undercook it :c

I did pilates afterwards. When I'm not at the gym, I'm at home doing pilates (sometimes).

Fabulous Flat Abs for Beginners

5 Minute Ab Express Workout

I really dislike doing ab exercises because my abs are really weak. But I have been working them out for the past few weeks and I'm starting to see change. That alone keeps me motivated to work harder ;u;

No comments:

Post a Comment